Sunday, November 7, 2010

Playgroup at the Arboretum

This past Friday we took the kids to the Dallas Arboretum for our playgroup. They had a blast. The houses made out of pumpkins were awesome and the hay maze was every little boys dream. I think they were all very worn out by the time they got home. Mission successful!!

They actually both stopped to let me take a picture. Amazing! Of course they couldn't look at me though. That's asking too much.


The boys are so done with pictures, but sweet Cadie is flashing her pearly whites. Love that girl!

Very intense conversation taking place. I think they are plotting a coup!!

So we asked Brady to hold on to baby Reese but he was more interested in figuring out what her tutu was all about.

There's Cadie's smile again. Technically, every kiddo was in this picture except baby David. You just can't really tell.

Brady's face is saying "I'm done, get me home." We left shortly after. :)

Props to Stacy. She's carrying a 30lb. kid on her shoulders and a baby in her belly. Super mom!!

The flowers were beautiful. They had mums everywhere. I wish my yard looked like that.

Wonderful day with wonderful friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment